Sandi MacIver – Stampin with Sandi – Amazing You Rose Cards
Hi Stamping friends, my card share today is Amazing You Rose Cards combing the Amazing you Sale-a-bration items and the Petal Palette bundle.
The layout for today’s cards are for the TGIF Challenge
and the colour inspiration is from the Card Concept Challenge #84
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks for the Amazing You Rose Cards:
- I started by stamping the rose image in Memento Black Ink onto a piece of Whisper White and colouring the image with my Stampin Blends. To make the light and dark Pink Pirouette pop a bit more, I incorporated the light Calypso Coral for the darker shadows
- I used the Pool Party watercolour pencil and my blender pen to add a slight blue background before attaching it to a Pear Pizzazz mat.
- The card front is embossed with the Petal Pair Embossing Folder before attaching it to the card base and then the art piece was attached on the left side.
- I die cut the “celebrate” from a piece of Gold Foil Sheet and attached it with multipurpose glue.
- Then I stamped the “You” onto a scrap of Pink Pirouette, snipped it down to size and added it with Dimensionals.
I Love coordinating envelopes don’t you? I used one of our retired Kraft Envelopes and Gold embossed the rose image on the back. You could make an envelope with our Crumb Cake card stock and the envelope punch board.
For this card the instructions are pretty much the same, just a different embossing folder in the background, a different sentiment and a Whisper White envelope stamped in Pink Pirouette.
Thanks so much for stopping to visit with me today, wishing you Happy Stamping.