Hi card making friends; Today I have another little Pink fellow to share with you
If you have been perusing the New 2016 – 2017 Stampin Up Catalog you may recognize this card!….I CASed it right out of the caddy, haha…page 84 – there are a few cute cards there!
We have a color challenge this week and I remember the Pop of Pink Designer Paper so that’s where I started!.
In my world, they are paving our street, we are in the middle of putting in vegi gardens, the dogs were at the spa, I have a garage sale this weekend, new catalog started today, a paper share to order, etc. etc….so, I appreciate all the samples that the Stampin Up artists create and share in each catalog because we all have days like this and when you have a deadline, it’s nice to just be able to take inspiration from somewhere!…
And I think I really like Pink Pineapples!….what do you think they taste like haha…
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- Cut the designer paper in a strip 4-1/4 wide, top piece is 1 inch long, bottom piece is 1-1/2 inches long.
- Cut a strip of the Gold Foil also 4-1/4 wide, then cut two pieces 3/4 long.
- Use Fast Fuse to attach the gold foil pieces to the back of the designer paper and then attach the pieces to the top and bottom of a Thick Whisper White card – super easy.
- Get out your Melon Mambo ink pad and stamp that little pineapple on a scrap of Whisper White and then without reinking – stamp it twice more on center of your card, angling it out to the left and right.
- On another scrap of Whisper White stamp that awesome banner in StazOn Black.
- Cut out the two pieces and attach them to the card front with Dimensionals to pop them up just a bit.
- Tear off a 3 inch strip of the coordinating Pop of Pink Designer Washi Tape, cut it in half and attach it to the top white section of your card center.
Viola – you are done! and my fav. – no extra postage required.
- Card Base: Thick Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2
- Card Front: Pop of Pink Designer Paper 1 x 4-1/4 and 1-1/2 x 4-1/4
- Gold Foil: 3/4 x 4-1/2 (need two)
- Pineapple and sentiment – Whisper White 2-1/2 x 3-1/2
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.