Sandi MacIver – Stampin With Sandi – Botanical Bliss and Dandelion Wishes
Hi stamping friends, for today’s share I combined two of my new favourites from the Stampin Up Annual Catalogue; Botanical Bliss and Dandelion Wishes:
A Bright and happy card, because I’m a Bright and Happy Stamper with all the new colour Stampin’ Blends from Stampin Up, whoo hoo.
Even happier, I received my Stampin’ Blends storage unit from Stamp N Storage and loaded them all up. Isn’t it pretty, even room for my spares down the bottom and more colours should Stampin Up decide to add them.
Stamp n Storage will ship to Canada, and you can order them through my affiliate link here: I do get a small commission for recommending them, but I would never recommend anything I don’t use myself and I have their complete line of products in my Stamping Studio and LOVE them.
Note – they come natural – just buy white spray paint with primer in it and give them two good coats and you are done.
Step-by-Step instructions for the Botanical Bliss and Dandelion Wishes card:
- I started by stamping the flower image in Memento Tuxedo Black onto a 2 x 5 piece of Whisper White card stock.
- I coloured the images with my blends. First the light and dark Highland Heather. I added Dark Pineapple Punch to the center, then light pumpkin pie just to the left. I pulled the Pineapple Punch out into the purple a bit just to highlight. The leaves are done in light and dark Granny Apple Green.
- Fussy cut the flowers and die tcut the leaves three times from a 2-1/2 x 3 piece of Granny Apple Green.
- Attach the 2-1/4 x 5-1/2 piece of Brights 6 x 6 DSP to a 2-3/8 x 5-1/2 piece of Granny Apple Green card stock.
- Use the second largest of the Stitched Shaped circle dies to cut the circle out before attaching it to the Thick Whisper White card base 4-1/4 x 11, scored and folded at 5-1/2
- Stamp the sentiment from Dandelion Wishes into the center of the circle using the Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Use multipurpose glue to attach the leaf branches around the circle and down the left side of the card before using Dimensionals to attach the flowers.
- Embellish with the Glitter Enamel Dots.
I love how the natural curve in the Botanical Tags Thinlits wraps around the right side create the other side of my circle for me.
I hope you enjoyed today’s project and thanks so much for stopping in to visit.
Wishing you Happy Stamping.