Hi stamping friends, my share today is created with the Color Theory Suite found on pages 146 and 147 of the NEW Stampin Up Annual Catalogue
This Color Theory Suite has a beautiful representation of all four seasons and today I’m sharing “SPRING”, probably my favourite.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks for the Color Theory Suite Card:
- I used the Seasonal Layers Thinlits to die cut the flowers, the branches and the scalloped edge under the art piece.
- For the branch I cut two, one in Soft Suede and one in Crumb Cake. I glued them together offsetting them just a bit so it created a nice shadow or depth.
- The flowers are die cut in Powder Pink and Berry Blush and I sponged the edges.
- The Scalloped edge is die cut then I added a 1/2″ piece of the Color Theory designer paper at the top for some quiet “background noise”
- The Color Theory Designer Paper was also used as the background for the art piece.
- The Berry Burst Finely Woven Ribbon adds the perfect accent and I overlaid that with a double bow tied with Linen Thread to pull it all together.
This Suite has a beautiful collections of dies and stamps combined with the “on trend” paint chip Color Theory Designer Paper. Add a sprinkling of Glitter Enamel Dots and wrap it all up with luscious ribbon and you have the perfect combo.
Online orders placed through me in June using the Host Code: JGWN3QHS will also receive my NEW Online Stamping Class using this Suite: (requires $50. minimum order).
Giving you 6 more project ideas.
There are 6 New Videos and 6 New PDF files for this class and the techniques include:
- Lessons on the masking technique.
- The Generation Stamping Technique
- Die cutting with the Seasonal Layers Thinlits
- 10 minute or less cards with 2 Step Stamping
You have FREE access to this class 24/7 for as long as I am a demonstrator!
Here is how you can obtain these Classes:
- Place a $50.00 or higher order though me (with the host code).
- Become a member of Stamping and Blogging and have access to all of our Classes (to date there are 56 full stamping classes).
- Join my team and receive FREE Access to all my classes.
June Host Code Gift: for orders $75.00 and higher using the host code.
Please note: Do not use the host code on orders $200. or higher. You will still receive both gifts, and the Host Dollars on your order.
Get complete details of my Customer Loyalty Program here:
That’s it for me today, I’m busy creating lots of new projects to share with you, so thanks for stopping in and come back soon. the card recipe is at the end of the post for you
- Add the host code to your orders to earn Free Stamps, hand made cards and thank you gifts – details here
- Shop my Online store 24/7
- by phone 306-764-0337
- E-Mail Me or in person
- Earn FREE stamps with Corgi Rewards
- Learn how to place an online order here:
Why shop with me? I’m committed to making your on-line ordering experience amazing. Learn about the benefits of being one of my Stampin with Sandi customers here.
Click the image to view the NEW Catalogue. Want a paper copy of this amazing new catalogue? Simply place a $50. or higher product order through me and I’ll happily send you one in the mail.
- be one of 24,900 following me on PINTEREST
- NEW – 2017 Annual Catalog Pin Board
- NEW – Eastern Palace Suite Pin Board
- Card Base: Thick Whisper White 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score and fold at 4-1/4
- Art Piece: Color Theory Designer Paper 3-1/8 x 4-3/8, mat – Berry Burst 3-1/4 x 4-1/2
- Scallops: Berry Burst 1-1/2 x 5-1/2
- Branches: Crumb Cake and Soft Suede 2 x 5
- Flowers: Berry Burst and Powder Pink 1 x 4 of each colour