Sandi MacIver – Stampin With Sandi – Joy Card
Hello stamping friends and welcome back. Today I’m sharing the Joy Card created with the Snow is Glistening Stamps, Snowfall Thinlits and the Large Letters Framelits.
Today’s Joy Card video is #299 – and Video #6 in this year’s Christmas Card Countdown.
Here are the steps to create the Joy Card:
- Start by embossing the snowflakes on the top and the bottom of the card front.
- Die cut the center snowflake and the letters from the inside of the Whisper White Mat.
- Cut a smaller snowflake from the piece of Silver Glimmer Paper.
- Attach the embossed piece to the mat and then to the card base.
- Attach the larger white snowflake in the center of the card with a glue dot
- Use Cut in half mini Dimensionals to add the letters on either side.
- Use a 1/4 piece of a mini Dimensional to attach the silver snowflake and then embellish with a medium sized Rhinestone in the center.
Here is my Video taking you step by step through the creation of this card. if you are reading this in an e-mail, you may need to click here to view the video on my blog.
If you enjoy my tutorials or use them in your Stampin Up business, please consider a $1.00 Donation here to help cover my blogging expenses. – Thank you.
I hope you enjoyed today’s project and thanks so much for stopping in to visit.