One of the fun things I like to do in card making is keep the same card layout, but change the stamp set and I did that today with more Epic Celebrations!
All the measurements are already calculated so the card stock is super easy to cut, then you can just choose new stamps and run with it. Here let me show you:
I took yesterday’s card layouts exactly, but I used the EPIC CELEBRATIONS Sale-a-bration Stamp set (free choice with a $60. order).
View Yesterday’s post here:
How to Make Stampin Up More Epic Celebrations #1
- Cut the Lemon Lime Twist card stock at 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 and score at 4-1/4 to create the card base.
- Cut a piece of Shimmery White card stock 4 x 5-1/4 for the card front.
- Stamp the large sentiment multiple times in Soft Sky ink on the Shimmery White card stock and then once in black ink.
- Use the Aqua Painter to lightly add a wash of Lemon Lime Twist over on the left side.
- When dry, stamp the dots image a few times in black ink.
- With the Basic Black ink – stamp the sneakers on a piece of Shimmery White card stock and use the Aqua painter and Bermuda Bay ink to colour them before cutting them out.
- Adhere the white panel to the card base.
- Use Dimensionals to attach the Sneakers.
How to Make Stampin Up More Epic Celebrations Card #2
- Cut a piece of Berry Burst card stock at 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score and fold at 4-1/4
- Stamp the guitar image in Berry Burst ink all over the card front
- Stamp the sentiment in Basic Black in on a 1 x 2-1/2 piece of Shimmery White card stock
- Cut a piece of Shimmery White card stock 2-3/4 x 4 and stamp the earphones in Smoky Slate randomly over the piece.
- On a separate 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 piece of Shimmery White, stamp the guitar 3 times.
- Watercolor all the guitars with Berry Burst, lemon Lime Twist and Bermuda Bay ink using the Aqua Painter.
- Cut a piece of Lemon Lime Twist card stock and attach it down the left side of the card base.
- Attach the larger white card stock to a mat in Soft Sky 2-7/8 x 4-1/8
- Add Dimensionals to the back and attach in the bottom left corner of the card.
- Cut out the guitars and use Dimensionals to attach.
- Trim the sentiment and attach with Dimensionals.
Thanks so much for stopping to visit with me today, wishing you Happy Stamping and a very Happy Valentine’s Day
- Add the February HOST CODE F3QBR4Z2 to your online orders to earn FREE stamps, classes and more – program details are here.
- Earn FREE products with my Corgi Rewards Loyalty Program
- Learn about SALE-A-BRATION and earn FREE stamps and exclusive product
- Order the NEWEST ONLINE Stamping Class in my NEW ONLINE CLASS store
- Join our Happy Stampers team and receive TWO FREE stamp sets
- Save up to 60% in the clearance rack
- Save 10% on product bundles
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel and be notified first when I load a new video
- be one of 27,000+ following me on PINTEREST – My Fastest growing New Boards
- NEW – OCCASIONS CATALOGUE Samples
- NEW – Sale-a-bration Brochure Samples
- NEW – Stampin Up Card Ideas – Group Board
For the More Epic Celebrations cards:
Do you need the supplies to create these cards? if so, simply click the image to view the products in my Stampin’ Up! Online Store. I can ship orders anywhere in Canada and I would LOVE to be your Demonstrator.