Hi Stamping friends, today I have More Painted Harvest Card ideas to share with you.
The Painted Harvest Bundle is our theme for this month’s Blog Hop Challenge and the Design Team has 8 great projects to share with you today.
I decided to create two cards for today’s hop: a simple 10 minute or less card and a totally over the top with lots of die cutting card too.
More Painted Harvest Card ideas to Share – 10 minute or less card:
- I started with a panel of whisper white 3-5/8 x 4-3/8 ( you can mat it with a piece of card stock 3-3/4 x 5 if you like)
- Stamp the sentiment first in Archival Basic Black
- Next I stamped the filled in leaf image in Emerald Envy, Lemon Lime Twist and Bermuda Bay.
- I used the Lemon Lime Twist to add the little dots in the background as well.
- TIP – before you clean the stamp – stamp an envelope too, it’s a little glimpse of what’s inside for the recipient.
- Use Dimensionals to attach the art piece to a Thick Whisper White card base 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored and folded at 4-1/4.
More Painted Harvest Card ideas to Share – Card 2 – Over the Top Card
For this card, I started by creating my own “background noise”, or “wallpaper”
- I used the larger of the sunflower stamp images and the Smoky Slate ink pad to stamp the background. It’s Second Generation stamping (ink, stamp on scrap paper and then on your art piece for a lighter image).
- Then I over stamped a second layer to eliminate the circles the center of the flower created.
- The black background is a strip from the Detailed Gate Thinlit. I cut a whole one, and then sliced it into individual sections.
- For the Sunflower, I stamped the base in Bermuda Bay, then over stamped it twice more with the 2nd of the two step stamps, also in Bermuda Bay. This provides lots of depth in the stamped image and really brings it to life.
- The Center of the flower, is stamped in Early Espresso.
- The flower is first stamped on Whisper White card stock twice. I cut one out with the Stitched Shapes Framelits and then fussy cut the other, using Dimensionals to attach it.
- It’s matted in Basic Black using the Layering Circles Framelits for perfect layers.
- The two cross pieces behind the flower are ribbon: The 7/8 Striped Ribbon (page 12 of the holiday catalogue (I snipped off the black edges), and a piece of 3/8″ Stitched Satin in Bermuda Bay.
- I added the Lemon Lime Twist pine pieces using the Pretty Pines Thinlits die set.
- The leaves are stamped in Emerald Envy and punched out with the Leaf Punch which is part of the Painted Harvest Bundle and when ordered together, saves you 15% on your purchase.
More Painted Harvest Card Ideas to Share – card stock cuts for Card #2
- Card base: Thick Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11
- Card Front: Whisper white 3-3/4 x 5
- Gate: Basic Black 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 – you can also cut the black circle from this piece
- Flowers & Leaves: Whisper White 5-1/2 x 8-1/2
- Pine bows: Lemon Lime Twist 4-1/4 x 5-1/2
Want more Card ideas created with the Painted Harvest Stamp set?
Clean and simple cards shared here:
Now it’s time to go and see what the rest of the “Stamp to Share” Designers have come up with for this month’s challenge.
Click the button below to Hop on over to Paula Dobson’s blog:
If you get lost along the way, here is a list of our Design Team members – just click on their name to visit:
For the More Painted Harvest Card Ideas to share projects:
Do you need the supplies to create this card? if so, simply click the image to view the products in my Stampin’ Up! Online Store. I can ship orders anywhere in Canada and I would LOVE to be your Demonstrator.
Add the host code to your online orders to earn FREE stamps, classes and more – program details are here.
Thanks so much for stopping to visit with me today
Buy 3 get 1 Free Designer paper Sales – Ends Oct 31 – details here
Earn this stamp set for FREE with a $375.00 order – details here
- be one of 24,800 following me on PINTEREST
- My Fastest Growing Board – NEW – 2017 Annual Catalog Pin Board – over 2,700 pins
- NEW – Holiday Catalogue 2017 – over – 1,000 pins
It’s time to get started on your Christmas Cards and what better way then with the Christmas Card Medley 2017 – Online Stamping Class.
Sign in/Sign up today to get started on this great new class.