Hi stamping friends and welcome back to my Card Making Blog. I have a fun share for you today, Stampin Blends meet Just Add Color.
I have been playing with the new Stampin’ Blend Alcohol markers in my studio and I pulled out a piece of the Just Add Color Specialty Designer Series Paper. It’s totally amazing to color on!
The markers blend beautifully, the paper is nice and thick so it holds it’s shape, and when you are done, you can cut out the section you coloured and create an adorable card.
I needed a pop of colour for the bottom of my card so I chose the black and white square option from the Pick a Pattern Designer Paper
Combined with the Pool Party Card Base and the Smoky Slate mat, it’s got kind of a retro feel to it don’t you think?
I finished the card off with a strip of the 1/2″ Smoky Slate Gingham Ribbon.
For the Stampin Blends meet Just Add Color card:
- Card base: Pool party 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2
- Art Piece: Just add Color DSP 3 x 3-5/8 (or whatever size you cut yours down to).
- Mat for art Piece: Smoky Slate 3-1/8 x 3-3/4 (make it 1/8 bigger than your designer paper
- Bottom Designer Paper: Pick a Pattern 2 x 4
For the Markers: I opted for the whole set, because I NEEDED at the colours, haha, but for this card I used: Pool Party (light and dark), Pink Pirouette (light and dark), Daffodil Delight (light only) and Smoky Slate (light and dark).
Get the full details on the Stampin Blends here
The sentiment is from the stamp set Eastern Beauty.
Thanks so much for stopping to visit with me today, I would love to hear from you – you can leave comments here:
- be one of 25,300 following me on PINTEREST
- My Fastest Growing Board – NEW – 2017 Annual Catalog Pin Board – over 2,700 pins
- NEW – Holiday Catalogue 2017 – over – 1,000 pins