Hi card making friends, today we have Stampin Up Love You Lots
This month our technique challenge is to “Stamp and Colour with the Stampin Up Stampin’ Write Markers.
It’s a super easy and quick way to add a bit of colour to your cards while still keeping them clean and simple and who doesn’t love to colour these days right, haha…
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- For this card I stamped the little elephant and her friend in StazOn Black before using a Smokey Slate marker to add a bit of gray where the sketch artist had drawn in the shadow lines. Next I added a bit of Pear Pizzazz under the two images.
- Her little flower is cut with the Botanical Builder framelits from a scrap of Sweet Sugarplum which matches the Designer Paper.
- There is a small pearl in the center of the flower.
The stamp set “Love You Lots” is a Host Set you can purchase with your Host Dollars when your orders/parties reach $200. or higher
Stampin Write Markers come in all the Stampin Up colours and there are a couple of ways you can collect them:
You can also purchase them by 10 pack in each of the four colour families on pages 170-171 of the annual catalog
Links to all of these markers are at the bottom of this post.
- Card Base: Basic Black 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 4-1/4
- Card Front: Playful Palette Designer Paper Stack 4 x 5-1/4
- Art Piece: Whisper White 2-1/2 x 3-1/2
- Mat for Art Piece: Basic Black 2-5/8 x 3-5/8
- Flower: – Sweet Sugarplum 1 x 1
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.