Good morning my card making friends, my share today is created with the Stampin Up Birthday Blooms, and it’s a “10 minutes to WOW” card (made in 10 minutes or less). Something we all need on a Monday right, LOL…
I am quite enjoying this stamp set with it’s beautiful flowers and sentiments, and this time I used my blender pen and ink pad lids to color the flower and when I was all done, I used a New Stampin Up product – “wink of stella” over my flower
To give it a beautiful glittery glow – this stuff is amazing and it comes in two colors in the new Occasions Catalog, this is the clear, and there is a gold; and you will find them both on page 24 of the new Occasions Catalog that goes live tomorrow (Jan 5th 2016).
Sandi’s Tips and Tricks:
- Score and fold the Thick Whisper White card base.
- Use the StazOn Black Ink to randomly stamp the flower image on the card front.
- Use the Big Shot to cut the three layers of the Labels (using the largest three), and emboss the Blushing Bride one with the Elegant Dots Embossing Folder.
- Stamp the flower again in StazOn Black onto the left side of the watercolor paper art piece and the sentiment on the right.
- Using Blushing Bride, Watermelon wonder and Mossy Meadow ink pad lids, use the Blender Pen to color the image.
- Tie the ribbon around the card front – knotting and trimming to the left.
- Layer the label pieces with Dimensionals before attaching to the center of the card
- Embellish with two large Rhinestones:
Want more card ideas for this Stampin Up Birthday Blooms Stamp set?
This watercolor version was shared here:
- Card Base: Thick Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2
- Label Layers: Basic Black 3-1/4 x 5, Blushing Bride 3 x 4-1/2 and Watercolor Paper 2-1/2 x 4
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.