Hi Stamping friends, my share today is created with another NEW stamp set from the new annual catalogue, say hello to Stampin Up Fresh Fruit for Mojo Monday.
I honestly can’t tell you which I love more this stamp set or the coordinating Fruit Stand Designer Paper. It’s fresh and bright and it just makes me happy…kind of reminds me of Hawaii and I LOVE it there.
The sketch I’m working with today is from Mojo Monday for this week
and the Fruit Stand Designer Paper picked my colours for my stamping: Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo and Cucumber Crush
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- Die cut the Designer Paper Circle and attach it to the top left corner of the card front so that you can trim it to fit. I used the retired Stampin Up Circle Framelits, second largest.
- Die cut the black strip for the bottom: the die is from Flourish Thinlits and I attached it with the Fine Tip Glue Pen.
- Adhere these pieces to the card base using Snail Adhesive, Fast Fuse or Tear and Tape.
- Cut the sentiment pieces. To stamp the sentiment I placed a piece of washi tape over the word “more” inked the stamp in Memento Black, removed the washi tape and stamped.
- On a separate piece of Whisper White, stamp the large flower twice and the small flower twice each in Peekaboo Peach and Flirty Flamingo. Cut them out and add Dimensionals to the back.
- Before you attach the flowers, stamp the leaves twice in Cucumber Crush
- Attach the flowers.
- Use a scrap of Flirty Flamingo and punch it with the Confetti Heart Border Punch to make the small hearts. Attach a few to the sentiment piece.
Thanks so much for visiting me today and if you would like to order the supplies to create the Stampin Up Fresh Fruit for Mojo Monday card; simply click on the “shop with me” button below, I would be most happy to be your demonstrator.
You can find the card recipe and product list for today’s project at the end of this post.
If you need help with “how to order” – Click Here:
Earn Free Stamps and Free Online classes just by shopping through me. – Learn more here:
Join in JUNE – Sign UP to be a demonstrator and get 2 FREE stamp sets (could be up to a $125. value), plus $165.00 of product in your starter kit for just $135.00. I would love to welcome you to my team. Click here for more info and to sign up
June Host Special – Get an Additional $40.00 in HOST REWARDS with a $400+ Order. Can be a personal order, a group order or a party order. E-mail me with questions or booking dates available to host your party in my Stampin Studio
and over at Stamping and Blogging today:
That’s 204 card ideas all typed out on a sheet, with instructions and a product list. Lots of Stamping fun and if you are a Demonstrator – all the work is done for you; just print them off and hand them out at your in person classes.
- Card Base: Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, Basic Black Mat 4 x 5-1/4, Fruit Stand Designer Paper 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Art Piece: Whisper White 2-1/8 x 3-3/8, Basic Black Mat 2-1/4 x 3-1/2
- Flowers: Whisper White 2-1/2 x 4-1/2
- Die Cut Strip: Basic Black 1 x 4
Product List for the Stampin Up Fresh Fruit for Mojo Monday Card: