With Valentines just around the corner, I wanted to share another new stamp set with you, Stampin Up Heart Happiness. It’s new in the Occasions Spring Catalogue on page 20
There is a beautiful collection of hearts in this stamp set and for today’s card I decided to combine my love of colouring to create this clean and simple card.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks for the Stampin Up Heart Happiness Card.
- I started by stamping the floral heart onto whisper white card stock with my Archival basic Black inkpad. I heat set it to make sure it was dry.
- I used my Stampin Blends to color the image, Old Olive, Pink Pirouette and Rich Razzleberry
- Next, I used the Sweet & Sassy Framelits to cut out the heart and a little bit larger heart in Pink Pirouette for a mat.
- I folded a Thick Whisper White card stock base and then stamped the image across the card base in the black. I again heat set this piece to make sure it was dry.
- I used the sentiment from the “Sure do Love You” set and white heat embossed it on a piece of Basic Black card stock.
- I used Snail Adhesive to attach the sentiment to the card base
- Attach the heart to the mat and then use Dimensionals to attach to the card.
To my December Ordering Customers – all the Host Code Gift products arrived on Friday. I was able to get them all sorted over the weekend and they are going out in today’s mail. Watch for your goodies to arrive very soon and thank you again for your support, it means the world to me.
Thanks so much for stopping to visit with me today, the product list and cutting instructions for today’s card are below for you, wishing you Happy Stamping.
Add the HOST CODE to your online orders to earn FREE stamps, classes and more – program details are here.
Purchase my New Petal Palette Online Stamping Class here:
The perfect time to become a Stampin Up Demonstrator is NOW – click here to check out why
be one of 27,000+ following me on PINTEREST – My Fastest growing New Boards
- NEW – OCCASIONS CATALOGUE Samples
- NEW – Sale-a-bration Brochure Samples
- NEW – Stampin Up Card Ideas – Group Board
for the Stampin Up Heart Happiness card:
- Card Base: Thick Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2
- Art Piece: Whisper White 3 x 3
- Mat: Pink Pirouette 3 x 3-1/2
- Sentiment: Basic Black 1 x 4-1/4
Do you need the supplies to create this card? if so, simply click the image to view the products in my Stampin’ Up! Online Store. I can ship orders anywhere in Canada and I would LOVE to be your Demonstrator.