Hi stampers, I have a new share for you today, Stampin Up Jolly Friends and Rider Pride.
If you live in Canada you probably know Saskatchewan Roughriders are our Provincial Football Team and their colours are Green and White and as I was finishing up this card, I thought – oh wow – it’s Rider Pride, haha
So the Designer Paper for this card is Warmth & Cheer from the Stampin Up Holiday Catalog, and it seemed almost perfect for this weeks Freshly Made Sketches challenge…which ends today, so I’m sneaking in just under the wire – life has been like that lately, LOL…
Anyway, when you get a minute, sneak over there and see all the great samples everyone has loaded for this sketch.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
Here are the pieces you need for the moose.
- He is stamped and cut out of Crumb Cake. I sponged the moose with Crumb Cake Ink to give him a little shadowing.
- Everything else is stamped on Whisper White with Garden Green and Delightful Dijon Ink.
- For the scarf and hat brim, I used a Blender Pen to add the Delightful Dijon.
- Try the coordinating Jolly Hat Builder Punch; it makes creating the hat a breeze and you can order the punch and stamp set as a bundle and save 10% – see the product list below.
- The Designer Paper all has Garden Green mats that are 1/8″ larger (card stock cuts are at the end of the post for you).
- The Circles are cut with the Layering Circles Framelits.
- I used the neutral Crumb Cake and Black designer paper for the card front so that the other pieces would really pop.
- The sentiment is from the Hang Your Stocking Stamp Set also in the Holiday Catalog
- Only a couple of embellishments, two little Enamel Shapes Stars.
Thanks so much for visiting me today and if you would like to order the supplies to create the Stampin Up Jolly Friends Rider Pride card: simply click on the “shop with me” button below, I would love to be your demonstrator.
You can find the card recipe and product list for today’s project at the end of this post.
If you need help with “how to order” – Click Here:
Do you live in Canada? and need a Stampin Up Demonstrator? – then sign up for my Customer Newsletter. You will find it over on the right side of my blog. Once every couple of weeks I’ll send it out with all the latest updates – customer specials – AND a Newsletter exclusive PDF Download of a fun stamping project:
Save 10% on Stampin Up PRODUCT BUNDLES – 41 to choose from here
Want over 2,500 card ideas for the New Stampin Up Catalog? find them: – on Pinterest here:
and how about over 1,000 ideas for the 2016 – 2017 Holiday Catalogue? – CLICK HERE for my NEW Pinterest Board
and over at Stamping and Blogging today:
The September Foxy Friends Stamping Class is up:
This month we have a Shadow Box Card and a Center Flip easel Card for those of you who love fun folds. A 10 minute or less card and a fun background technique with the Woodland Embossing Folder.
How can you get your hands on this class?
- Place a $50. or higher order through my online store (Canadian orders only please) and I’ll send you the class as a thank you for being a customer.
- Join my Happy Stamping Team – My team gets free access to Stamping and Blogging and we would love to have you join us.
- Sign in/Sign up as a member of Stamping and Blogging and you will have access to ALL 47 Classes (and over 500 videos) for one low monthly fee.
Sign in/Sign up today to get started on this great new class.
- Card Base: Crumb Cake 4-1/4 x 11, mat – Garden Green 4 x 5-1/4 – Card Front – Warmth & Cheer Designer Paper 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Background Strips: Warmth & Cheer Designer Paper:
- Gold Stars 1 x 4-3/8 – Green Trees – 1-1/2 x 4
- Mats: Garden Green 1-1/8 x 4-1/2 and 1-5/8 x 4-1/8
- Circles: Whisper White 2-1/2 square and Garden Green 3″ Square
- Moose: Crumb Cake 2-1/2 x 3
- Hat and Scarf: Whisper White 3 x 3-1/2
Product List for the Stampin Up Jolly Friends Rider Pride card: