Canadian Stampin Up Demonstrator Sandi MacIver – Stampin Up No Bones About It
Hi Stampers, my share today is created with the Stampin Up No Bones About It for Stamping and Blogging Sketch & Stamp #114. I’m having a ton of fun playing with this new stamp set this week, and today we have two cards.
I couldn’t decide which one to share, so I’m sharing them both.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks: for the Stampin Up No Bones About it cards:
The one on the left uses the Two Step Stamping and I overstamped the Bones in Black – kind of a cool effect.
- The one on the right, I did a single layer of stamping and I think the Dino’s look great in two different colors, Elegant Eggplant and Tempting Turquoise.
- I also used my Fringe Scissors to give them a little grass to play on.
- A tip on lining up the edges: I found it was easier to stamp the art piece and then attach it to the Designer Paper, trim it and then attach it to the card base. I got a much nicer finished edge that way.
Here is this week’s Stamping and Blogging Sketch #114, and it’s time to go and visit the Design Team to see what they created with it. Click on the links below to visit their blogs, visit our Stamping and Blogging Facebook Page – get full of inspiration from these great artists, then grab the sketch and come and join us over at the Sketch and Stamp Challenge Blog – we would love to see what you create with it.
Amy Koenders – USA
Sandi MacIver – CANADA (you are here)
Lee Conrey – USA
Claire Daly – Australia
Caroline van der Straaten – Netherlands
Marine Wiplier – France
Erna Logtenberg – Netherlands
Shelagh Freemantle – Canada
Kerstin Kreis – Germany
Patrice Halliday – Larsen – New Zealand
Products used to create the Stampin Up No Bones About it Cards:
Thanks so much for stopping in to visit me today, I hope you enjoyed my share and if you need products to create it – I would love to be your demonstrator, simply use my “shop with me” button below, or contact me and I would be happy to place your order for you.
Please use the current Host Code on your orders under $200. to receive an Online Stamping Class/product gift from me – full details here. Do NOT use the host code on orders over $200. as you become the HOST and receive the rewards.
- Save 10% on product bundles
- Join our Happy Stampers team
- SIGN UP for a PAPER PUMPKIN SUBSCRIPTION
- Save up to 60% in the clearance rack
- CLICK HERE to receive updates, specials and FREE PDF’s in My Stampin Up Newsletter
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel and be notified first when I load a new video
- be one of 29,000+ following me on PINTEREST – Check out these boards:
- NEW – 2018 – 2019 ANNUAL CATALOGUE – Group Board
- NEW – Stampin Up Card Ideas – Group Board
- Order the NEWEST ONLINE Stamping Class in my NEW ONLINE CLASS store