Sandi MacIver – Stampin With Sandi – Stampin Up Perennial Birthday
I’m always in the need of fast and pretty birthday cards and I’m sure you are too, so here are a couple created with the Stampin Up Perennial Birthday Stamp Set.
Super Quick and Easy – just the way we like them right? haha and a fun colour Combo for today’s cards too:
Doesn’t it look like Spring? Come on SPRING!
How to Make Stampin Up Perennial Birthday Card #1
- Cut the Lemon Lime Twist card stock at 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 and score at 4-1/4 to create the card base.
- Cut a piece of Shimmery White card stock 4 x 5-1/4 for the card front.
- Stamp the large sentiment multiple times in Soft Sky ink on the Shimmery White card stock.
- Stamp the dot image and the large flower image in Basic Black ink on the left.
- Use the Aqua Painter to lightly add a wash of Lemin Lime Twist around the flower.
- When dry, stamp the small sentiment in Basic Black ink over towards the right.
- With the Basic Black ink – stamp the large flower on a piece of Berry Burst card stock, the leaves on Lemon Lime Twist card stock and the two smaller flowers on Soft Sky card stock and cut them out.
- Adhere the larger flower, small flower and leaves with Dimensionals and the last small flower with a glue dot.
- Use the Aqua Painter so flick some black ink over the card.
- Use Dimensionals to adhere the card front to the card base.
How to Make Stampin Up Perennial Birthday Card #2
- Cut a piece of Berry Burst card stock at 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score and fold at 4-1/4
- Stamp the large flower image in Berry Burst ink all over the card front
- Stamp the sentiment in Basic Black in on a 1 x 2-1/2 piece of Shimmery White card stock
- Cut a piece of Shimmery White cardstock 2-3/4 x 4 and stamp several flower and leaf images in Basic Black Ink.
- On a separate piece of Shimmery White, stamp a large flower with leaves and a small flower.
- Watercolor all the images with Berry Burst, lemon Lime Twist and Soft Sky ink using the Aqua Painter.
- Wrap a piece of the Berry Burst 3/8″ Metallic Edge Ribbon around the card and tie a knot near the top of the card.
- Attach the larger white card stock to a mat in Soft Sky 2-7/8 x 4-1/8
- Add Dimensionals to the back and attach in the bottom left corner of the card.
- Cut out the additional flowers and leaves and use Dimensionals to attach.
- Trim the sentiment and attach with Dimensionals.
And Bonus Project – here is a little 4 inch square card you could create using up your scraps. – Cute right!
Thanks so much for stopping to visit with me today. Wishing you Happy Stamping.