Hi Stampers, my share today is created with the Stampin’ Up! Witches’ Night Stamp Set and as you will see, I had some layering fun with it and my Lots of Labels Framelits:
I like purple as one of my Halloween colors, so I used Stampin’ Up! Perfect Plum for this card. I am loving the combination of the light and dark.
There are so many layers on this card I thought it might be easier to show you a picture of them all.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- From bottom left, Black Glimmer paper cut with the largest die, purple piece cut with the second largest die,
- White piece was stamped with Archival Basic Black, (give it a couple of minutes to dry or it will smudge), when dry – I cut out the inner piece.
- Silver pieces up top – same thing but I used StazOn Black as the Silver Foil Paper is slippery (sealed surface) and the Archival Black would take FOREVER to dry on that stuff… I cut out the center sentiment, and also punched out the “31” with the 3/4″ circle punch
- And yes, I stamped the bottom part one more time and cut out that crow. I love to fussy cut, but I know it’s not everyone’s cup of tea, LOL…
Above, are the layers for the card base. Unfortunately if you did not already order those cool spider web doilies, they are on back order until Oct 20 (the back order report is always at the end of each of my blog posts and in my newsletter).
Card recipe is below the product list for you:
Products used to create the Stampin’ Up! Witches Night Card:
Built for Free Using:My Stampin Blog
- Card Base: Basic black 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2, Silver Foil 4 x 5-1/4, Happy Hauntings 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Art Piece: Black Glimmer Paper 3-1/2 x 5, Perfect Plum 3-1/2 x 5, Whisper White 3-1/2 x 5, Silver Foil 2 x 3 and Whisper White scrap 2 x 3
I did a quicker version of this card for Stamping and Blogging as a One Sheet Wonder. These are one page sheets with a card photo and simple instructions, great for fast and easy cards or if you are a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, they are watermark free and as members you can use them as in person class handouts. –
I’m excited to share that today’s upload brought our One Sheet Wonder Count to 120 sheets – That’s a lot of creativity to share with you.
And yesterday I loaded another One Sheet Wonder with a fast little video for this card:
It’s Called Jingle all the Way and the technique is Sponging the Northern Lights as a backdrop for this adorable die cut from Stampin’ Up!…..
Not a member yet? Come on over and give us a try: CLICK HERE for more details:
Thanks so much for stopping in to visit me today, I hope you enjoyed my share and if you need products to create the Stampin’ Up! Witches’ Night Card – I would love to be your demonstrator, simply use my “shop with me” button below, or contact me and I would be happy to place your order for you.
October Hostess Code: USA – VQA3XCB2
October Hostess Code: CANADA – EBCYP3PN
When you shop with me online or in person, you earn Corgi Rewards which you can redeem for FREE Stampin Up products.
Weekly Deals – USA
Weekly Deals – Canada
Clearance Rack – USA
Clearance Rack – Canada