Hi Stampers, my share today is a Stampin’ Up! Woodland Embossing Folder Masculine Birthday Card and is my “10 or less” card for this week. (10 minutes or less to create)
First: Welcome to my new blog. I’ve been a little quiet lately I know. I have been working on switching over to a new blog. Running two blogs has proven extremely time consuming so Heather and I started working on a new plan. Here it is. One Blog, double buttons to cover both countries.
My (back to) daily posts will not only include paper crafting projects that I love to share with you, but also product lists for both Canada/USA. The top right of my blog features “shop with me” buttons for both countries and any specials etc. will include both, highlighted with little country flags. Please read my newsletter coming out tomorrow for additional information on this switch.
On to today’s Stampin’ Up! Woodland Embossing Folder Masculine Birthday (now that is a mouthful of a title isn’t it, LOL).
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- Warm up your Big Shot for this card my friends, and run the Kraft card front through the Woodland Embossing Folder then attach it to the Basic Black Card base (card recipe below)
- Use the Leaflets Framelits to cut out two leaves from some of my favorite Stampin’ Up! specialty papers, Corrugated Paper and Gold Glimmer Paper.
- Layer them and attach them to the card with glue dots. Embellish with a lush Gold Cording bow, and a little wooden acorn (Into the Woods Elements).
- Emboss a sentiment (Tin of Cards) onto a scrap of Basic Black and attach to the bottom right corner and you are done…. quick simple, did you time yourself? – way less than 10 minutes!
I absolutely LOVE texture on cards and this card is full of it – don’t you just want to touch it?
Products used to create the Stampin’ Up! Woodland Embossing Folder Masculine Birthday card:
- Card Base: Basic Black, 4-1/4 x 11, Kraft 4 x 5-1/4
- Leaves: Corrugated Paper and Gold Glimmer paper both 2-1/2 x 4-1/2
- Sentiment: Basic Black 3/4 x 3-1/2
Thanks so much for stopping in to visit me today, I hope you enjoyed my share and if you need products to create this Stampin’ Up! Woodland Embossing Folder Masculine Birthday Card – I would love to be your demonstrator, simply use my “shop with me” button below, or contact me and I would be happy to place your order for you.
October Hostess Code: USA – VQA3XCB2
October Hostess Code: CANADA – EBCYP3PN
When you shop with me online or in person, you earn Corgi Rewards which you can redeem for FREE Stampin Up products.